1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
— Five things I am trying very hard to accept. (via equily)
third wheeling two girls who are best friends is so much worse than third wheeling a couple
Don’t marry a man unless you would be proud to have a son exactly like him.
A few minutes ago my coworker said “The sexual position formerly known as 69 will now be referred to as 96. Due to the economy, the price of eating out has gone up.”
My boss is still crying.
She loves you with her body. With her touch and crowd. I love you with my soul. With my passion and mind.
— (via deserted-streets)